Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is crazy, I am not valeting my car anymore. To be honest I don't anyway. :)

From the article:
"After sitting behind the steering wheel, the hotel staff suffered a herniated vertebral disk and could no longer step out of the car without help. After approximately six police officers and eight rescue paramedics had virtually “stormed” the vehicle within the scope of the rescue operation that was launched, severe trails of damage were left on the interior fittings of the Audi that are refined with carbon, Alcantara and the most sophisticated nappa leather."

7 pictures and details

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
and the hotel denied any claim to the damages?? whaaat lol this is gonna get interesting

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
and the hotel denied any claim to the damages?? whaaat lol this is gonna get interesting
LOL not the first I've heard of hotels doing this.

Happened to a friends car, they scraped his front bumper on a yellow painted curb and denied the damage. Even after we pointed out the scrapes on the curb/paint on the bumper. Eventually he got a check for the cost of a repaint.

·
Registered
237 Posts
10,000 euros should be nothing for Hotel De Paris when they cater to some of the most wealthiest people on this planet, billionaires go there and get their exotics valet so this is bad press in the long term. Should just pay up...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Same valet staff that wrecked the LP700 a few weeks ago, right? I don't know about Hotel de Paris, but most contract out valets, so the locations themselves aren't liable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts