Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Audi R8 Fans,

Today, Exclusive Autosport is proud to present: Prior Design's Audi R8 GT850 Wide Body kit.

This is one of Prior Design's most well known kits, and for a great reason. This thing is amazingly stylish and WIDE!

If the R8 wasn't wide and aggressive enough already, Prior Design decided to kick it up a notch and we are thrilled that they did. This thing is hard not to stare at, it's a head turner for sure!

The R8 Wide Body kit consists of :

- PD GT850 front bumper
- PD GT850 front lip spoiler (for PD GT850 front bumper)
- PD GT850 side skirts
- PD GT850 rear bumper
- PD GT850 rear diffusor
- PD GT850 front fenders
- PD GT850 rear widenings
- PD GT850 front bonnet
- PD GT850 rear trunk spoiler

Please send all inquires and questions to [email protected]

OR please give us a call at 866-997-2336!

Thank you for viewing!

[/url]Prior Design PD-GT850 Widebody Aero Kit for the Audi R8 by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]Prior Design PD-GT850 Widebody Aero Kit for the Audi R8 by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@RWD Madness

The Spoiler and Roof Scoop are options, we have plenty of customers that feel the same way you do. To each his own.

@Nolan

Thank you!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Matter of fact, I'll take a quote too. Without the spoiler and non-functional roof scoop if possible. Been kicking around the R8 idea for awhile now. This might be the nail in the coffin. Just bumpers and skirts please (with necessary hardware, undertrays, etc). Thank you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Nolan

We sent you a PM quote a few weeks back. We just wanted to follow up with you and see if you were still interested in the kit?

Please let us know if you would like any additional information.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Could I get a quote for the full kit.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Prior Design just contacted us, offering major discounts on our GT650 Non Wide Body kit for the R8. They have one coming into stock within a week and most parts are divisible for any of you gentleman that are still interested in certain parts.

Anyone still looking to get a Prior Design Kit on their R8?

866-997-2336

·
Premium Member
21,656 Posts
Oddly enough, I think the gloss black looks way better than the matte black. Usually I'm a whore for matte finishes, but I think the R8 looks more at-home with the glossy finishes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts