Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pres·i·den·tial (prz-dnshl)

adj. Of or relating to a president or presidency

De·tails (d-tls, dtls)

1.To provide with artistic or decorative detail:

2.With attention to particulars; thoroughly or meticulously

Presidential Details is the coalition of Art and Science. Driven by passion, Barry Theal created a business designed to offer a professional detail that is beyond bespoke. Passionate about his craft, He strives for perfection.

Mission Statement:

To provide a quality result that satisfies our clients’ needs and expectations the first time, every time!

Our goal is to satisfy clients’ needs, whether it be through timely delivery; providing the best value for the money; efficient and courteous service; or superior quality, reliability and durability of our products. As such, we have committed ourselves to the following:

1. Understanding and responding to our customers’ needs and expectations.

2. Improving the Methods of practice to generate continuing quality and productivity improvements.

3. Establishing long term relationships with our clients.

4. Constantly improving on all of the above.

First let me say thank you again to all who have helped Presidential Details Grow at a very fast rate. Over the past few months there have been many new things going on with Presidential Details.We have decided to take another step in expansion. I have decided to join forces with another elite detailer to provide South Florida with the Presidential Treatment. Services offered include full paint correction and automotive reconditioning along with pick up and delivery! Below is just a little taste of the how we do it in South Florida!! Hopefully you enjoy the pictures.

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Where in south fl are you or are you mobile? Also please pm me your prices. I'm happy where I am at but if you do a good job at a lower price and closer distance I could jump ship. Keep in mind you would be doing 3 - 6 exotics a month every month.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where in south fl are you or are you mobile? Also please pm me your prices. I'm happy where I am at but if you do a good job at a lower price and closer distance I could jump ship. Keep in mind you would be doing 3 - 6 exotics a month every month.
Pm Sent Jason!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Where in So. FL are you? Can you serve the North Miami Beach area?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice, Billy!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see what else is in store for you!
This has nothing to do with Billy, AAron. I'll announce who it is a later in a write up, but rest assured. He is as meticulas as me with the same level of exsperiance if not more!

Congrats Barry! We're gonna have you all over the place this year ;)
I Hope so bud!!

Where in So. FL are you? Can you serve the North Miami Beach area?
PM sent

1 - 20 of 40 Posts