Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pres·i·den·tial (prz-dnshl)

adj. Of or relating to a president or presidency

De·tails (d-tls, dtls)

1.To provide with artistic or decorative detail:

2.With attention to particulars; thoroughly or meticulously

Presidential Details is the coalition of Art and Science. Driven by passion, Barry Theal created a business designed to offer a professional detail that is beyond bespoke. Passionate about his craft, He strives for perfection.

Mission Statement:

To provide a quality result that satisfies our clients’ needs and expectations the first time, every time!

Our goal is to satisfy clients’ needs, whether it be through timely delivery; providing the best value for the money; efficient and courteous service; or superior quality, reliability and durability of our products. As such, we have committed ourselves to the following:

1. Understanding and responding to our customers’ needs and expectations.

2. Improving the Methods of practice to generate continuing quality and productivity improvements.

3. Establishing long term relationships with our clients.

4. Constantly improving on all of the above.

First let me thank all who have helped make Presidential Details a success for the year of 2009. Now that 2010 is here you may have noticed we have taken a small break from the Automotive detailing forums. Over the course of the last few months we have decided to take additional steps in the expansion of our company. We are pleased to announce that Presidential Details will be offering full mobile services Starting May 1st 2010 Although it may be sooner depending on Clients needs. As a business that has performed all of our services at our permanent location one thing we noticed was our lack to fully provide a mobile operation. We are excited to make this year a bigger success! We will be servicing All of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, District of Columbia, Virgina and New York. Other arrangements can be made with some notice if services are needed elsewhere. Please feel free to contact me personally for appointments settings. .

·
Registered
504 Posts
Congrats Barry!! I had to make the change--wasn't a choice for me. Definitely takes some getting used to.

But I'm sure it'll only do wonders for you and allow you to expand all over the eastern seaboard!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats Barry!! I had to make the change--wasn't a choice for me. Definitely takes some getting used to.

But I'm sure it'll only do wonders for you and allow you to expand all over the eastern seaboard!
Thanks Aaron, I have been getting a lot of calls from DC and Jersey and a few from New York. I turned down a lot of nice work this past year and felt it was time to make it really happen. It should be fun.

Good luck with your expansion~
Thank You Sir. I plan on adding some new chemicals to the line up real soon! :wink:

Congrats Barry. Can't wait to have you come up for a visit! Good luck with everything my man.
Thanks Bud. I look foward to seeing how it works out. I will def be up your way!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Want to come down to SC to detail my explorer? LOL it needs something and I just have zero desire to do it.... (seriously what pro actually details their own cars these days?)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome to the world of being Mobile!!! Good luck to you Mr Old School Grunt in the coming year and I, like many, look forward to your next write-up

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I'm located like 1.5 hours away, would you mind if I stopped up sometime to watch a paint correction?? I detail to help pay for college an could use some tips if your wanting/ able to teach.

Thanks a lot, rob.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
You def need to see what Barry does Robbie. The man has SKILLZ!!!

Barry, my car is getting so nice and drrrrrty for ya brotha!!! See you in the spring fo sho'!!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
just starting...damn, thats all I do!! I am trying to have more people drop their cars off with me for the day and I call to tell them when its done!

Nice to hear you are expanding dude! Hope 2010 brings about your best year yet!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Want to come down to SC to detail my explorer? LOL it needs something and I just have zero desire to do it.... (seriously what pro actually details their own cars these days?)

Seriously I just spent like 30 plus hours on my new car lol.

Welcome to the world of being Mobile!!! Good luck to you Mr Old School Grunt in the coming year and I, like many, look forward to your next write-up
Thanks Grunt!

Hey I'm located like 1.5 hours away, would you mind if I stopped up sometime to watch a paint correction?? I detail to help pay for college an could use some tips if your wanting/ able to teach.

Thanks a lot, rob.
Robbie call me over the weekend my number is on my website. Its my mobile. We can work something out for sure man!

You def need to see what Barry does Robbie. The man has SKILLZ!!!

Barry, my car is getting so nice and drrrrrty for ya brotha!!! See you in the spring fo sho'!!
PM Sent man. Thanks homie!!!

just starting...damn, thats all I do!! I am trying to have more people drop their cars off with me for the day and I call to tell them when its done!

Nice to hear you are expanding dude! Hope 2010 brings about your best year yet!
LOL Eric Im gonna be doing some traveling this summer

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good luck with the mobile work! One thing that does suck about mobile jobs is when you accidentally forget something. :(

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Good luck with the mobile work! One thing that does suck about mobile jobs is when you accidentally forget something. :(
tell me about it...left my rolling stool up in glendora (1 hour away)...time to buy another one soon!!! LOL its been since october since I did!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts