Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES PLEASE!!!

The powerplant from GODZILLA aka GT-R is nothing short of marvelous. For years I have wanted to see it in a Luxury Sedan ala: ///M3, RS4, AMG C Class. The current Q50 is a nice looking car which I've seen up close. It is also the perfect platform to unleash this engine in.

In Ahnold's voice.... DO IT!!!

Twin-turbo 3.8-liter V6 petrol engine
7-speed gearbox, all-wheel drive
Power output of 568 PS and 600Nm of torque
Acceleration of 100kph in less than four seconds
top speed close to 290kph

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Absolutely love it. What do we think price point will be? 60-70k?

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Should definitely do it! This is really grabs my attention.
Tony I am right there with you! Gimme one in White with a Saddle or Black interior or even Red, some nice shoes and I'd rock this hard.

The Q50 is a nice looking car already.

·
Registered
545 Posts
This is quite literally everything I want in a car. Definitely buying one if it is produced in this spec.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I hope one magically shows up at work.....

south-park-randy-masturbation.jpg

·
Registered
848 Posts
Looks pretty badass!

That is EXACTLY what I believe the pricing will be! It has the ability to be a "game changer".
I have a feeling it'll be wayyyyyyyy more than that. They're going after the M5 / S65 AMG crowd, I'd expect close to $90,000.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks pretty badass!

I have a feeling it'll be wayyyyyyyy more than that. They're going after the M5 / S65 AMG crowd, I'd expect close to $90,000.
No way. Take a peak at the current stats: height, width, interior space, wheelbase, etc and you will clearly see it is closer to a 3 or C Class. Here is a list of all the Q50 competitors: 2014 Infiniti Q50 vs Audi A4, BMW 3-Series, Cadillac ATS, Lexus IS, Mercedes-Benz C Class - The Car Connection

I stand by my $60-$70k. And when they do unleash it... Look Out!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Sick sick car, very much looking forward to this.

Figuring the price will be in the $70-$80k as anything in the $60k range will absolutely ruin M56/Q70 5.6 sales...

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sick sick car, very much looking forward to this.

Figuring the price will be in the $70-$80k as anything in the $60k range will absolutely ruin M56/Q70 5.6 sales...
Disagree. Guys don't get caught up on pricing. The M is MUCH larger than the Q. Two total different markets! I've driven the M and its considerably bigger inside and out.

Infiniti needs to drop the hammer on this and I bet they will sooner than later....

- BigMarcus on HTC 1

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
I'm currently in the market for a new DD sports sedan.
The one thing I do concede is the Q50 is credible value when I stack it up against my 2 more preferred cars that I've kept an extremely close eye on, that I would want to buy: namely S4 and 435i GC.

Not feeling the Lexus IS though, namely because of the looks, so its in the far back burner.
In Canadian markets a fully loaded Q50S AWD ALL IN including taxes, freight etc, just every-so-slightly exceeds the base price of a BMW 435i GC at $56,000.

Plus it just has so many things standard, including LED headlights! over the Bimmer.
But TxStyle you know you can't deny the special-ness of the Bimmer.

Of course this Eau Rouge is in a whole other ball park.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Disagree. Guys don't get caught up on pricing. The M is MUCH larger than the Q. Two total different markets! I've driven the M and its considerably bigger inside and out.

Infiniti needs to drop the hammer on this and I bet they will sooner than later....

- BigMarcus on HTC 1
You have no idea how much I hope you're right :lol:

Potentially M5 performance at used M3 money? Oooooooooooo boy....

1 - 20 of 58 Posts