Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what happened to them? I just read somewhere that the went out of business and their website is down. Anyone know what happened? I really liked their lambo and bentley stuff...
on another note anyone know any cool body kits for a bentley. (Not interested in buying, just for looking)

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just spoke to a rep and found out that they went out of business due to lack of management and not paying their manufacturing company

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, platinum has used the kit for both the bentley gt and lambo gallardo and murci. I like their(Premier4509's) stuff.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I purchased a 4509 rear wing for my Lp640 a while back. I was told it would take 3 weeks with shipping from overseas. I paid $3,000 for the wing and an additional $700 for air shipping.
I was told that it would arrive in primer ready for paint.

It took 9 weeks to get here and when it did it looked like absolute crap.
The carbon piece on the wing needed to be sanded down to the bare carbon and re-cleared. The 2 mounts were crooked, the fiberglass had air pockets and dimples. The wing itself we so bad that if you sprayed water on it the water would collect in puddles.

I was so ripped off it's not funny. The pictures i have seen always look nice, I was very surprised and disappointed. After I complained I received a $500 refund.

After a ton of bodywork it ended up looking very nice. It should, I have about $4500 in a fiberglass wing!:eek:hwell:

Attachments

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
I purchased a 4509 rear wing for my Lp640 a while back. I was told it would take 3 weeks with shipping from overseas. I paid $3,000 for the wing and an additional $700 for air shipping.
I was told that it would arrive in primer ready for paint.

It took 9 weeks to get here and when it did it looked like absolute crap.
The carbon piece on the wing needed to be sanded down to the bare carbon and re-cleared. The 2 mounts were crooked, the fiberglass had air pockets and dimples. The wing itself we so bad that if you sprayed water on it the water would collect in puddles.

I was so ripped off it's not funny. The pictures i have seen always look nice, I was very surprised and disappointed. After I complained I received a $500 refund.

After a ton of bodywork it ended up looking very nice. It should, I have about $4500 in a fiberglass wing!:eek:hwell:
wow that sucks!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts