Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Pikolinos - made in Spain, some of the softest leather and super light. Have a pair that has lasted for 5 years so far and still look great.

·
Registered
319 Posts
For looks...

For comfort...

Looks AND comfort...

I'm not wearing socks cuz my shoes don't require them.....#growup

·
Registered
319 Posts
Latest and greatest. Just picked these up today and they are so comfortable!!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
A pair of vuitton's for comfort??? i got a pair of their sneaker and after 5 minutes of wearing them, they kill me in pain...they are the least comfort shoes i have ever wore...

p.s after talking to a salesman, he told me that the new shoes have hugely improved, and they are not like they used to be...so i spend 600 usd in a pair they knew it was so bad...

·
Registered
319 Posts
A pair of vuitton's for comfort??? i got a pair of their sneaker and after 5 minutes of wearing them, they kill me in pain...they are the least comfort shoes i have ever wore...

p.s after talking to a salesman, he told me that the new shoes have hugely improved, and they are not like they used to be...so i spend 600 usd in a pair they knew it was so bad...
I think Louis Vuitton's are really either hit or miss for comfort. Some are tough to walk in, but others are extremely comfortable, especially for dress shoes. That being said, they're not as comfy as a nice pair of nike sneakers.
These are the most comfortable sneakers I currently own:

Feels like I'm running on a cloud! Would never wear them when I'm going out though.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Are they really comfortable? I have flat feet and find myself avoiding buying dress or formal shoes of any kind because I know my feet will want to murder me after wearing them for an hour. Are the Gucci/Armani worth the $$$? Truly comfortable? Do they last as well?
I would have to say Gucci / Ferragamo loafers are two of the most comfortable loafers. Once you have them broken in and if you take good care of them they will literally last forever. Even after you wear the soles out of them, you can have them replaced with new leather.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
+1 on Prada sneakers. Lasted a year on my last pair and just got a new pair now. Very comfortable. But I also like my Ferragamo sneakers.

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
I like the blue shoes posted on the first page. EPIC!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts