Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for one that will fit 4 watches for traveling.

It has to fit stainless band watches as well as leather band watches.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Just this, I usually bring two on trips. My beater and then something nicer. Does the trick.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ how many does it hold, both stainless and lether band watches?

link?

Keep posting want to get some great ideas.

thanks.

·
Registered
992 Posts
This has been a major issue for me for some time. This past weekend I finally found the closest thing to an off the shelf solution for my needs. At a gun show I was set up at in Cedar Rapids.

It's an Ace case mini range bag with ten mag pockets. You put the watches in the mag pockets. =)

Now for larger watches or to add capacity to the carry case. This is the ticket.

These slide right in the two large pockets that are inside the case and hold four watches each.

The company only had three of these mag carriers left so I have five more being shipped to me. I had hoped to get four of these in each case.

I can get three in and think I might get a fourth in but it will be tight.

If you have watches that are over 50mm they may not fit. I can get Lumzilla's into the mag carriers.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I currently have this for travel: Travel Strap Case

They can be custom made however you like. Mine has a spot for one watch, which has a secure holder, and room for 9 additional straps. I typically toss it in a bag/backpack when traveling. I love it. I will try and snap some real life pics of mine soon.

·
5,744 Posts
I'm going to pick up one of these once I get one more watch. $48.00, leather, it's nice, it's simple. I wouldn't want much else.

CASE HERE

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ nice find. thats exactly what im looking for. question is will a sonbol fit?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts