Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this would be a cool thread to see where most of you shoot when your not outside. I'm sure some have very nice loft studios and others work from home. Post pix of them!(before and after shots if you have those also.)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well heres what i have been using....my house lol. i had the extra room and the pix dont turn out to bad:

The Studio

Photo from using this Studio

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I switch back and forth between my Dad's old Watercolor studio, which is now used more as a storage room and the garage. All depends on the need of the shoot, and the weather. The garage gets cold in the winter. haha

Watercolor studio

Garage

And the pics associated with the setup shots above...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
^Jeez thats amazing studio work. how did you do that last one?
The third pic that i posted is actually the setup behind that shot. I cut a hole in a big blue bucket and then wrapped a wine cork in electrical tape until it snugly plugged the hole. I then dangled the bottle (upside down so that the logo would be right side up when I flipped it 180 degrees) below the blue bucket by using a small eye screw and some fishing line.

I also used another eyescrew and some string and attached it to the wine cork. Then I had my dad fill up the bucket with water and when I was ready all I needed to do was yank the cork out. It gave me a solid stream of water for 15-20 seconds, so I probably averaged 10-15 shots.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I built an automotive lightroom inside my detailing studio as part of my work. The overhead lightbank was custom-engineered and produces over 4,000 lux diffused and can be controlled for different lighting effects. I'm a commercial automotive photographer and I've shot for companies like BMW, Renault, Honda, etc..

This is how it looks:

·
Registered
910 Posts
I built an automotive lightroom inside my detailing studio as part of my work. The overhead lightbank was custom-engineered and produces over 4,000 lux diffused and can be controlled for different lighting effects. I'm a commercial automotive photographer and I've shot for companies like BMW, Renault, Honda, etc..

This is how it looks:

holy crap such a studio is one of my dreams

·
Registered
3,406 Posts

This is how it looks:
The things that I would do for this setup.

·
Registered
66 Posts
OOO awesome thread im just building mine at the momment its 1200sq feet with not very photogenic walls at the moment but waiting on some more money so i can start coveing it out il share some images with you guys later on today :)

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Recently upgraded...

Actually I am in the works of setting up my studio and once done I will have pictures.
I'm also setting up a small home studio. It will be finished in next 2 months if everything goes to plan and I'll post some pictures of it than.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts