Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post has been long due, so let me start off saying that Famous Autosports is the place to take your Lamborghini if you want any aftermarket work or service done unless you like getting raped without lube by the dealer. But in all seriousness Mitch, the owner at Famous Autosports has taken care of my Lamborghini from the day it arrived from Miami.

I pretty much daily drive my car so here and there I've ran into numerous little problems. Unlike most dealers who want you to bring the car in and rape you, Mitch picks up the phone ANYTIME and I mean ANYTIME and tries help diagnose the problem on the spot. I've had questions about my car on weekends and Mitch will be out with his family or sick with a Flu and he still spends an hour on the phone guiding me through whats wrong. Mitch truly cares about his clients and goes above and beyond to take care of them.

Not to mention, his prices are very reasonable for Lamborghini's and he knows the car in and out. So I want to thank Mitch and Famous Autosports for taking care of me and my Lamborghini and giving me a wonderful experience in ownership.

Reactions: famous autosports

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Thanks John I appreciate the kind words it definitely brings me joy to take care of my clients and especially further the love for lambos.

Also thanks Corey !

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I should be getting my car back next week that Mitch has kindly been restoring and babying for the past 7 months. I will let you guys know first hand when I get her this coming week. Mitch has truly gone out of his way to make me happy. Nothing but respect.

Reactions: famous autosports

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
thank you raw and everyone else its always great to hear when hard work is noticed. and raw so glad your baby is done and finally on its way back to you! enjoy it cuz i sure made sure she was a happy camper!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts