Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if this is a re-post couldn't find it after a while of searching though...
what do you guys think of this CLS 63 tuned by GSC i think it looks great, lets see what the MBZ owners think of it! did they ruin the car or do you like it as much as i do?

·
Banned
1,171 Posts
Holy shit. Yeah it is...Jorrie's got some of the best vids...been following him for some time...

Reactions: AJSV

·
Registered
455 Posts
Meh, won't say its the BEST when you're on the 4. But, it does look sick and I prefer those growls. They have my approval :bow1:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Meh, won't say its the BEST when you're on the 4. But, it does look sick and I prefer those growls. They have my approval :bow1:
dont know exactly what you meant by "prefer those growls" but its surprisingly stock exhaust i didn't realize that either and sorry if you meant that you knew it was stock exhaust!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Very nice! Although I prefer the white one on ADV1 track spec's a couple threads down. However, I wouldn't say no....

·
Registered
448 Posts
not the best but its up there...sounds great..looks are ok

then again i cud just be biased as I am a big fan of the WALD Black Bison CLS

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
:16 was waiting for the rear end from the fiat......It's great looking but not the best, also who ever put the car together broke one of my cardinal sins and that is removing the front start emblem with the aftermarket company logo.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
looks and sounds good

·
Registered
881 Posts
has my approval. it should stick to one paint scheme tho, just matte. not feelin the 2 tone. all else is perfect to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts