Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing some people on here say that a bike meet sounded good, I decided to gauge the interest. With that being said, who would be interested in an L4P Bike meet??? Everyone is of course more than welcome to come but I wanted to emphasize on bikes. :D Meeting place would depend, San Diego? OC? LA??? Depending on where the majority of people would be coming from. We could take a ride, nothing crazy so riders of ALL skill levels could join us, and grab lunch or coffee or something afterwards. Not sure on when as some of this weather has been acting funky lately... Any takers?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Im up for it....its all my fault for saying something anyway. not up for slabbing it to LA though. get bad enough middle wear commuting to work every week.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, myabe somewhere out in OC. Mt. Baldy? How is that route???

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me and some buddies are riding up o Julian and back. Leaving from my Escondido home around 11AM tomorrow. If anyone is interested, PM me. Kinda a short fuse, sorry.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Down! I think we should have a few meet up spots and then all converge on one central area. I.E. Northern La/Ventura riders meet in Malibu and meet up with OC riders somewhere near Long Beach or something?

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I had to ride my buddy on the back of my bike one time in order to get his bike from the shop. Even though it was only for a couple miles, it sucked. :eek:hwell:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts