Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On other forums this car is floating around. Just took the photos so ill will post only the photos 1 took. Don't want to chap anyone's hyde on here for some shop building a sic Porsche so here is the Porsche Sinister Edition Custom Built

There cars is being featured on
SMD stevemeade forum
6speed online
Rennlist
and starting to pop up all over the web

Ill pull just the photos that I took of their work which is clean.

Remember there no Crying in Baseball

Here is the Link for the Full Build if you want to check it out.
I know most people are on multiple forums

Porsche Sinister Complete build log
also they did a nice Video Log over on Youtube 16 episode of step by step process to build this car! Hella Sick Bro!

Porsche Sinister Vlog

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Hope you enjoy Car and check out the build log if your interest!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Honest opinion.

No.

If that's what the customer wants, then fine. But for the passer byer? No.

If you're going to do the matte black finish theme, then do it all the way through. Having the bright red accents just makes it look like a prop for Mattel. Too much red slapping you in the face inside the car. Matte black throughout the body. Carbon fiber grey coating instead of red accents for the interior. Maybe dark purple stitching for the leather and purple stitching for the Porsche emblems.

Smoke out the headlights, tail lights, and add yellow running lights.

·
Registered
332 Posts
hatshoooo...sorry i think im just allergic to fake carbon-fibre. This is the stuff i absolutely dont get ? why put so much money in a Boxter and then get all penny pinching on stuff like the carbon accents ?

also, it needs to be lower...like a lot lower. right now it looks a bit more Rally Dakar edition rather than Sinister edition ;)

But as for the execution, its pretty well done as far as i can see :) so props for that. Just get some customers with a better taste thats all :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We took the car out to Super Car Sunday and got some Love form the people out there... Then a 918 Spyder showed up and the whole world stopped!!!!! I saw the the 918 at the LA Auto Show and It was cool but now there hitting the streets and there boss!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I've never disliked boxters but I guess it's never too late to start. The work looks good considering they're taking these design orders from the customer (at least I hope they are), but the overall design is awful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts