Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last weekend did some wheeling in Calico, Ca near barstow, some of the shots which I think are 4x4 worthy!

DSC00112 by ValliKhan, on Flickr

DSC00114 by ValliKhan, on Flickr

DSC00115 by ValliKhan, on Flickr

and this is when I put the BFG A/T 265/65/R18, they were off for my spirited summer driving, lol

IMG_0005 by ValliKhan, on Flickr

·
Registered
285 Posts
Looks awesome with those tires

·
Registered
816 Posts
damn the BFG's make a HUGE difference! That thing is SO sick. You should get an air suspension module so you can jack that thing up even more!

Awesome look though. Are the roof lights a factory porsche part?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
damn the BFG's make a HUGE difference! That thing is SO sick. You should get an air suspension module so you can jack that thing up even more!

Awesome look though. Are the roof lights a factory porsche part?
I actually want "Camburg" do do a full coilover suspension for it but otherwise the lights are factory but I hit a branch on a dense trail in Azusa Canyons and two of the lights snapped loose (thats what happens when your pretending your racing in Baja/Dakar), so its at BBI for a make-over!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
b | b | i oh yeah I think I know this car.

·
Registered
738 Posts
freaking awesome.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I heard you rev this Transsyberia yesterday and the sound was extravagant. I was standing next to my friends car at SMC when I noticed you driving towards us..

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I heard you rev this Transsyberia yesterday and the sound was extravagant. I was standing next to my friends car at SMC when I noticed you driving towards us..
In the parking garage, lol

You will see it there more often If I can get the classes I need but yeah wave me down next time.

·
Registered
877 Posts
That's why I like the Cayenne and the Touareg. You can really use it for some offroading not like all thos X5/X6/X3/X1/GLK/GL/GLK.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts