Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very popular color right now, the owner of this very nice GTS came by and wanted some thing that looks really clean but still some thing different. and after seeing "Stealth55" getting this color he just had to have it him self. so with some sweet little details added on our first Porsche Cayenne here is the beautiful result, Enjoy

·
Registered
80 Posts
Something I'm seeing (could be just a photo issue) but I can see a slight shade difference between front to rear door on driver side and the on the passenger side front fender and door look slightly different or am I over analyzing it?

But it still looks great I'm seriously thinking about doing one my cars this color combo,

·
Registered
584 Posts
Something I'm seeing (could be just a photo issue) but I can see a slight shade difference between front to rear door on driver side and the on the passenger side front fender and door look slightly different or am I over analyzing it?

But it still looks great I'm seriously thinking about doing one my cars this color combo,
I notice that too, but in the next picture both looks the same when the hood looks darker

probably just lighting effect

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts

There's a good chance it was some thing to do with the lighting. The are we were in had so many different colored surroundings that it was probably just getting a reflection from one of the walls.

We would love to put another car in this color, this is one of the best 3M materials yet....Im even thinking about dressing up me own car in this color with a black euro stripe..:clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.