Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the cool content we've been posting lately, almost forgot to show you these two! Porsche 997 on D2Forged step lip VS1 wheels, a kind of classic look for a Porsche any day.

D2FORGED VS1 Step Lip Brushed
20x9
20x11.5
Nitto Invo
245/30
305/25

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I may not be a big fan of mesh style wheels but I have to say they look really nice on some cars. Porsche and BMW in particular.

Nice pics of 2 nice cars.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have to love the beauty in the simplicity of the Carrera and the wheels compliment the car nicely.
Yes, you got that right! Sometimes less is more and this is one of my favorite shoots thus far.

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
I may not be a big fan of mesh style wheels but I have to say they look really nice on some cars. Porsche and BMW in particular.

Nice pics of 2 nice cars.
So true, its so hard to get BMW guys to order anything but mesh. Its not even funny bro

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Silver one pretty please! I want a silver one done! I mean, it would look sick on that one! Graphite titanium and silver Porsche 997 is a great combo!

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Silver one pretty please! I want a silver one done! I mean, it would look sick on that one! Graphite titanium and silver Porsche 997 is a great combo!
Hells yeah

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The best thing about Porsche is that they have pretty much lazy designers. I mean the car is practically the same for the last 50+ years, so if something works on the 997 it should work on the next one just the same. :D

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
The best thing about Porsche is that they have pretty much lazy designers. I mean the car is practically the same for the last 50+ years, so if something works on the 997 it should work on the next one just the same. :D
lol

don't hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel!

·
Registered
96 Posts
can you pm me pricing for bmw? and also possibilities to ship em overseas?

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol

don't hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel!
Me? I feel great! Looking at 200+ car photos each day, you can only feel great. I mean last night I dreamt a CNC machine was trying to mill me into a concave pile of mush, but hey! Otherwise I feel great! :clap:

can you pm me pricing for bmw? and also possibilities to ship em overseas?
Certainly! You have a PM waiting for you already! ;)

·
Registered
705 Posts
love the color. it's so vibrant.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CNC dreams eh? Sounds like someone needs to lay off the Red Bull and vodka before bed! :)
Alright, who's been talking too much?! :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts