Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the newest Porsche 911 coming out, photos leaked, rumors are on the high gear, it was imperative that we show you our Porsche 996 project, simply put it, because we love it and enjoy it!

This proven model was one of the best cars in it's days and still is! What we've done to it? See for yourselves, fittingly done, nothing overboard, simply what was needed to make this car shine!

PORSCHE 996 TURBO
D2FORGED VS1 3PC FORGED WHEEL
19x9.5"
19x12"
Brushed Aluminum Center / Chrome Lip Finish

**ACCEPTS OEM TPS, CLEARS LARGE CALIPERS, AVAILABLE IN CENTERLOCK, NO RUBBING ISSUES**

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that's my kind of setup! Big lip and some polished aluminum to set it off!

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
good god so gorgeous

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
it looks beautiful / gorgeous / spectacular - one of the best out there. but i've learned 18's are the only way to go on a 996tt (from a performance perspective.)

- chuck

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you go into further details why do you think that? I would like to hear it!

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Can you go into further details why do you think that? I would like to hear it!
it's been debated quite a bit on other forums in the past. in short, the suspension geometry is made for 18's, not 19's; the extra bit of sidewall really helps traction. driving my car w/ 19's in the rain was not fun - 18's easy as pie.

but it's beautiful :D

- chuck

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
it's been debated quite a bit on other forums in the past. in short, the suspension geometry is made for 18's, not 19's; the extra bit of sidewall really helps traction. driving my car w/ 19's in the rain was not fun - 18's easy as pie.

but it's beautiful :D

- chuck
I have been out in this car, and with the power adders (about 650whp) it still performs very well with the PS2 tires.

Of course on the track 18's would probably be a better choice, but on the street this thing kicks add and takes names!

Thanks a lot for the kind words bro

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Agreed completely! You would never guess how old this model is! Just wanted to tease you a bit, we have a silver 996 turbo project coming up on our VS1 wheels, but this time they are made in titanium graphite! We will post you as soon as the wheels and project get done! Should be nice!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts