Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the widebody but the wing is too big and would change the wheel color.

from the article:
The ADV1 Wheels picked for this Porsche 993 Turbo RWB widebody are the ADV10TS, measuring staggered 18×10.5 inch at the front and 19×13 inch at the rear. The staggered setup at the back accentuates the RWB’s massively flared arches which are the signature feature of the car. As mentioned, the wheels are finished in polished gloss bronze.

6 pictures and full article

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm kind of getting sick of you posting up only half the pics just to get people to go to your website. I mean there's only 4 more pictures and a couple sentences worth of article..
I have a feeling no matter what I do you will complain just like in every thread.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I have a feeling no matter what I do you will complain just like in every thread.
I've called you out in 2 threads now. Both for the same reason. You're not a sponsor and you post up your bullshit threads just to drive traffic to your website. I'm just sick of it and it's obvious you only care about page views, not about creating legitimate threads.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've called you out in 2 threads now. Both for the same reason. You're not a sponsor and you post up your bullshit threads just to drive traffic to your website. I'm just sick of it and it's obvious you only care about page views, not about creating legitimate threads.
But you are the only one complaining and find the threads useless. I simply wont post every single picture in the gallery, some have 20 or more pics. I post enough pictures for most to not go and see the rest. But if they find it usefull they can go and see the rest. And if they are not legitimate threads why is there so many comments in the threads.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you not see the 3 people who liked my first post?
I have 36 likes in my profile in a very short time, what is your point? I have no problem with you reporting the thread to the mods, which I am sure you have already done. So leave it at that.

·
Registered
200 Posts
But you are the only one complaining and find the threads useless. I simply wont post every single picture in the gallery, some have 20 or more pics. I post enough pictures for most to not go and see the rest. But if they find it usefull they can go and see the rest. And if they are not legitimate threads why is there so many comments in the threads.
not true I've also pointed out that you just repost shit articles with no merit on your site. I'm betting that article saying cr took delivery of a blue laferrari is still up on your site. And it's pure bullshit. Buddy is right you're just looking for page clicks on your site. Pay up as a sponsor or quit posting links to your site.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I also find your spam threads useless... and your site that just takes content from other sites. If you cared that much about contributing why not link us to the original poster ( ADV.1 Gallery | Porsche 993 Turbo RWB ADV10TS )and give them credit instead of taking us to your site?

·
Premium Member
21,656 Posts
Shilling links to your own site to generate hits is no different than advertising, which is a right reserved to paying sponsors.. You're more than welcome to post images that are not watermarked by non-sponsors, but please stop posting links to your own site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.