Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another home run on the record books fellas! We just got finished with yet another 991 Porsche S Ducktail and it is simply and utterly perfect combo. We went with a set of 21x9 and 21x11 HRE P101's in satin black. The contrast works perfectly with this combo. I may just have to add this one to the bucket list.

Specs:

21x9
21x11

255/30/21
325/25/21

Porsche 991S on HRE P101 by wheels_boutique, on Flickr

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wow, very clean look. Did you have a chance to take it around the block? I'm interested to see how those 21" rubber bands called tires are reflecting on the ride quality.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I feel bad for passing on two P-cars in a row, but I'm underwhelmed, man.

This is HRE's least memorable wheel design in a good while, though maybe I'm the one with a crooked sense as I'm seeing the P101 applied pretty ubiquitously now. And you already know how I feel in regard to 21's.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel bad for passing on two P-cars in a row, but I'm underwhelmed, man.

This is HRE's least memorable wheel design in a good while, though maybe I'm the one with a crooked sense as I'm seeing the P101 applied pretty ubiquitously now. And you already know how I feel in regard to 21's.
You're my hero! lol

·
Registered
610 Posts
I've never criticized something and had someone respond with kind praise. Lol. I don't know if I should feel even worse now, or totally vindicated. Lmao.

Do more Mexico Blue 991's and I'll change my hatin' ways.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts