Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Almost looks like this setup should have come from the factory. Love the simple and classy look of this wheel for the Porsche. Great Work!!!

·
5,744 Posts
Almost looks like this setup should have come from the factory. Love the simple and classy look of this wheel for the Porsche. Great Work!!!
That's actually exactly what I was thinking. Very much a performance factory look.

-Markus-

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Too much like it came from the factory. I can't understand spending big bucks on wheels that look stockish. But the car looks nice though.

·
Banned
1,171 Posts
Perfect. Clean and simple.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Too much like it came from the factory. I can't understand spending big bucks on wheels that look stockish. But the car looks nice though.
Better fitment without comprimising the clean look of the vehicle with excessive or flashy wheels. But to each their own. I find this look to suit the less flashy porsches.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Better fitment without comprimising the clean look of the vehicle with excessive or flashy wheels. But to each their own. I find this look to suit the less flashy porsches.
You can call it flashy if you want....thats your prerogative. But I don't consider polished or brushed wheels flashy.
These are also 20 inches, the same as stock. At least one size up would help.

Personally, when I spend thousands on wheels I want more than a nice stock looking wheel. I want some pop. Not ghetto flash but some eye-catching pop. The stock wheels look very nice and could stand on their own for attractiveness.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I like the look of the 991 lowered but I scrape driveways with no drop already.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts