Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what's on the roads of Southern California! Saw this new super car beauty at Cars & Coffee Irvine yesterday and got great footage for you all!
Porsche 918 Spyder video! Check out this amazing new super car!

Enjoy! - SotA1080

·
Registered
309 Posts
stupid question but hoping for the right answer:

Is this a US customer car with european plates for show?
My best guess is that it is a Porsche owned vehicle brought over to show at a few events seeing as C&C Irvine is possibly the largest event of its kind in the world and its a great way to grow interest for the car as im unsure if they have sold all the cars yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
stupid question but hoping for the right answer:

Is this a US customer car with european plates for show?
I think this is an official Porsche press car.

In germany all Porsche press release cars have S-GO number plates.

S is Stuttgart, their home city.
GO stands for Geschäftsbereich Öffentlichkeitsarbeit, or in English PR department/press office.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I think you guys are right, it's probably a Porsche owned car. I don't think any customers have taken delivery of this car yet, especially in North America.

I'm all for keeping things stock and all, but those rims have to go. It remind of me a cheap tie rack.
Haha I couldn't agree more. I think the car is sexy, but with a nice set of after market wheels it would totally change the whole look of the car and make it a lot more aggressive looking.

·
Registered
114 Posts
This car had plaques showing "Serial #000", so it's probably a production-spec car owned by the factory. Here's a video of it with driving, engine start, and a little revving.

Enjoy! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts