Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dubai Now has a Veyron on the Police force. From the looks of it they must have bought
it used. If you look at the headlights-- it has the first generation Veyron lights.
If ever it would fun to be in the force Dubai would be it. When will California get a CHP Veyron? Never!!!
What super car should they get next?????

Bugatti Veyron Joins the Dubai Police Supercar Fleet - YouTube

·
Registered
545 Posts
Dubai Now has a Veyron on the Police force. From the looks of it they must have bought
it used. If you look at the headlights-- it has the first generation Veyron lights.
If ever it would fun to be in the force Dubai would be it. When will California get a CHP Veyron? Never!!!
What super car should they get next?????

Bugatti Veyron Joins the Dubai Police Supercar Fleet - YouTube
I'm sorry but this is the stupidest sh*t ever. There are so many ways this money could have been better used.

Reactions: Redx

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry but this is the stupidest sh*t ever. There are so many ways this money could have been better used.
You got to look at it from the economy of Dubai. Look how much money is out there. If the police were strapped
for cash they would have cars like we do in the USA. But when a country has that much money these cars are not
that big of a deal. They are basically used for special events. If you have ever been to Dubai there are supercars
all over the place. Could the money be used in a better way sure--but when you have the money i guess you
are free to do as you want with it.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
You got to look at it from the economy of Dubai. Look how much money is out there. If the police were strapped
for cash they would have cars like we do in the USA. But when a country has that much money these cars are not
that big of a deal. They are basically used for special events. If you have ever been to Dubai there are supercars
all over the place. Could the money be used in a better way sure--but when you have the money i guess you
As wealthy as Dubai is they're peanuts compared to Qatar. Median income is $88,000 with a population of only 1.8 million people. They probably use comet trails laced with gold dust for police cars there.

·
Registered
545 Posts
That's great. Doesn't make it any less stupid or change the fact that there are many ways it could have been spent better. Says a lot about how garbage the country is as a whole.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That's great. Doesn't make it any less stupid or change the fact that there are many ways it could have been spent better. Says a lot about how garbage the country is as a whole.
I hope the irony of someone from the US calling another country "garbage" isn't lost on anyone.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Guys, I don't think forming judgement on the quality of another country based on what car they call into police service follows logically, reasonably, or humanity. It's exactly what the OT topic about the quality of posting here concerns.

·
Registered
299 Posts
You wont see this catching any thiefs. It's there for tourism reasons, it creates headlines and makes people talk. I don't think the Dubai police actually owns it, it's probally on loan or rent. "Their" One-77 Q-series for instance is no longer a police car, probally because they don't actually own it.
All of these Dubai über-policecars are all for tourism reasons, would be cool though to actually use them like the Italian police does with their Gallardos that they use for organ transportation.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
this will be good

·
Registered
545 Posts
With the Amount of super cars in that country this does not surprise me at all.
They need something that can keep up with the others and this for sure will do it.
Is it a display of wealth? Yea....
Could the $ have gone to something better? Yea.....

But really who cares its a Veyron Police car!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts