Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

PML x L4P
04/13/XIII #PML QUICKSTRIKE | 'CARS FOR CAUSE'

[SUP]IN SUPPORT OF THE EMILY SHANE FOUNDATION WE'RE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR NEXT
#PML QUICKSTRIKE RUN WILL BE TO 'CARS FOR CAUSE' IN MALIBU ON SATURDAY 04/13/XIII!!!
WE'RE MEETING AT PLATINUM TRANSPORTATION AT 6AM AND DEPARTING FOR MALIBU AT 6:30AM!!
[/SUP]

- FOR MORE INFO ABOUT 'CARS FOR CAUSE' CHECK THEIR FACEBOOK -
https://www.facebook.com/events/159183877573113/

WHAT's THE EMILY SHANE FOUNDATION ABOUT? HERE's THE SITE : emily

SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE AND PASS IT FORWARD!!!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ALWAYS WELCOME!!
For such a great cause, how could we not help out ...

Everybody please check out the EMILY SHANE FOUNDATION website : emily

[video]http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=5625297[/video]

Thank you for sharing our event and setting up the quickstrike with my friends.

·
Registered
469 Posts
damn it! same date as Coachella 1st weekend

·
Registered
630 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'll volunteer to take your x5m ;) Would be a nice change from the Flying Spur/C63!
Its in Dallas with me right now and I'm trying to keep miles off of it for its new owner in a few months ;)

Reactions: DLM and EurocarOC

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

PML x L4P

[SUP]IN SUPPORT OF THE EMILY SHANE FOUNDATION WE'RE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR NEXT
#PML QUICKSTRIKE RUN WILL BE TO 'CARS FOR CAUSE' IN MALIBU ON SATURDAY 04/13/XIII!!!
WE'RE MEETING AT PLATINUM TRANSPORTATION AT 6AM AND DEPARTING FOR MALIBU AT 6:30AM!!
[/SUP]

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
#PML QUICKSTRIKE 04/13/XIII | PASS IT FORWARD ...

Who's rolling down w/ us to 'CARS FOR CAUSE' in Mailbu Saturday morning to help support the EMILY SHANE FOUNDATION?

·
Registered
5,632 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
#PML QUICKSTRIKE 04/13/XIII | PASS IT FORWARD ...

Everybody please check out the EMILY SHANE FOUNDATION website : emily

CHECK OUT THIS CLIP : [video]http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=5625297[/video]

·
Registered
854 Posts
I'll be there. What's the parking situation for this event?

Edit: Looked at the site on Google earth and there seams to be a lot of parking.

Reactions: BLACK MARKT

·
14,490 Posts
I'll be there. What's the parking situation for this event?

Edit: Looked at the site on Google earth and there seams to be a lot of parking.
Yup it's a court house so plenty of parking. And there's parking right outside of the parking lot next to the park. It's a busy street on Saturday with a lot of out of towners so be careful.

PML I'll see you guys there. I'm going to try and bring both of my cars if possible. If not I'll just bring the Masi since it doesn't go to many events and the bimmer always does.

Reactions: BLACK MARKT

·
Registered
705 Posts
I'm down I'll try to roll out & support the cause . Not that I have a sick whip to bring but I'll provide moral support. Perhaps some practice some photography if you guys don't mind.

'If anyone wants to carpool n join I live right by the Sunset location, the 37 sits 2 in the back comfortably.

·
14,490 Posts
I'm down I'll try to roll out & support the cause . Not that I have a sick whip to bring but I'll provide moral support. Perhaps some practice some photography if you guys don't mind.

'If anyone wants to carpool n join I live right by the Sunset location, the 37 sits 2 in the back comfortably.
See you there!.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
EVERYBODY is welcome to roll with us on our #PMLQUICKSTRIKE ... sick whip or not
It's all about the love of cars and having a great time - all we ask is everybody to respect the event, be careful, and obey the traffic laws!!

LETSGOOOOOO!!!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

PML x L4P

MEETING AT 6:00AM
PLATINUM TRANSPORTATION
7614 SUNSET BLVD
LOS ANGELES CA 90046

DEPART AT 6:30AM TO
'CARS FOR CAUSE'
23525 CIVIC CENTER WAY
MALIBU CA 90265

* PLEASE OBEY ALL TRAFFIC LAWS, DRIVE CAREFULLY & RESPECT THE EVENT *
* COME EARLY & GET THE ROUTE SHEET & THE LIMITED EDITION #PML QUICKSTRIKE DECAL!! *

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 38 Posts