Luxury4Play.com banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
This is such a great reference page for future or current RRS owners. It's amazing to me the Land rover can make such a great vehicle but there is such a variance on experience. Some owners (the lucky ones) get zero problems while many others get annoying occurrences that are often unsolvable!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Possessed,

Can you tell me why they changed the Front Bar Bushing & Sway Bar? Did you have an issue that pointed them to look at those parts? Also why all 4 of the inner fender rubber lips?

Btw, when mine had the compressor fail, dealer did replace with new updated compressor and has been fine since.

Thanks,

Curtis
After 2 years noticed clunk noise when goin off small bumps on the road pr even speed bumps....the reason why they changed Front Sway Bar and bushings. Instead of swappin just the bushings they change the whole thing...he also told me most of them have bushings problems cause of the larger wheels. (also my buddy grage that installed the wheels told me the bushings were finished)

As for the inner fender rubber lips they have a metal that runs threw them and when snow gets between the rubber and fender they bend non repairable only replacable.

New updated compressor working flawlessly!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Finally had my Aug 2011 RRS SC twin front suspension changed during my 2nd oil change & mmileage clocked thus far is 21,000 KM. Have been experiencing squeaky noise whenever road isn't flat or going over humps. Steering still have that intermittent 'Clonking noise' & feels somewhat 'dis jointed''but tech says that all is well & dandy hence ..........

81 - 84 of 84 Posts