Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Please help me welcome our new Bronze Sponsor to the family. DPE is a name many of you are familiar with, having been in business for nearly a decade DPE Wheels is a trusted, proven, and reliable company that adheres only to the highest standards; from the quality of their product to the way they do business. In a industry that is saturated with new companies rising every day, it is their unparallel customer service that propels them to the forefront and it is their reputation that keeps them there. From the beginning DPE has focused on building long-lasting relationships with their dealers and customers by offering support before, during, and after their wheel purchase, insuring customer satisfaction and brand loyalty. With something for everyone DPE Wheels is your choice for the most comprehensive forged wheel program.

Please visit their website at: dpe-wheels.com/

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^ Always front and center L4P MVP

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
DPE is top of the line! Manu is a true car enthusiast. A true Business owner. He really takes pride in what he does. And he parties like a rock star so welcome to your family Manu! :lol:

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am sure he will proud to see Sam's Sign badass car.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys, real excited and appreciative to be apart of this forum. We hope everyone will find our brand and the people behind it to truly be top notch and unique in our own way.

Stay tuned to our posts for our full offerings and pics of our latest projects!

Thanks again!

Manu

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Red Lips and GOLD spokes, the wheels you guys built for our members car is one of the best I have ever seen, I am sure he will chime in shortly.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Red Lips and GOLD spokes, the wheels you guys built for our members car is one of the best I have ever seen, I am sure he will chime in shortly.
Ya we had about a week to get those things done! Last minute but we do what we have to do to come through for our customers to ride like they should.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
welcome guys! I have shot a bunch of cars with your wheels before. Good stuff for sure.

·
Registered
174 Posts
welcome guys! I have shot a bunch of cars with your wheels before. Good stuff for sure.
If you have some of those pics could you please send them over and include your watermark? We will post them on our site and blog and of course provide your link.

Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
Guys
i put my name behind DPE wheel, i think most of you guys know i rarely say thing such as this. Manu is a stand up guy and also one hell of a drinker. he is one of the reason i quit drinking :) i think you all will enjoy the experience buying wheels from DPE.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Guys
i put my name behind DPE wheel, i think most of you guys know i rarely say thing such as this. Manu is a stand up guy and also one hell of a drinker. he is one of the reason i quit drinking :) i think you all will enjoy the experience buying wheels from DPE.
Every word Sean said except for the quit drinking part.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^^ LOL.

·
Registered
941 Posts
DPE Wheels are Phenomenal, but more importantly the customer service is BY FAR then BEST I have ever recieved from any wheel manufacturer that I have ever dealt with. Manu is a true Business man and delivers a great product with exceptional customer service. He is very humble and tries to do his very best to make his customers happy. I love the way he connects with the auto community and is always plugged into events and his customers rides. To me, customer service and product go hand in hand, and Manu has this on Lock!
For Gold Rush Rally, he built me some custom wheels in one week and had them delivered to my shop! They looked awesome on the rally and I'm sure you've all seen them by now. Here are a few pics of the whip with them on!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^ I told yall he'd be here.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts