Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another SEMA 2010 exclusive sneak peak. 2010 RANGE ROVER SUPERCHARGED - MURDER IN PROGRESS

Updates on this exclusive PMCC - SEMA 2010 build coming soon....

·
Registered
854 Posts
Subscribed...

·
Registered
768 Posts
Damn cant wait to see it at SEMA gonna be looking out for this RR

624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE: New kit being custom fitted and will be the first of its kind and shown at SEMA 2010.

24' Agetro F100 wheel center finished in high gloss black windows, matte black face ready to be assembled and installed along with the new lowering suspension links

624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The screens are actually the factory rear entertainment package from Land Rover. However, there are other option if your intrested in adding rear entertainment packages, call our Melrose offices, they would be glad to help you find something that you will be happy with.

323.935.9222 Phone OR [email protected]

624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE / AFTER HOUR HUSTLE -

Just installed the side skirts from the new body kit including the lower step side led spot lights. New front bumper is finished along with the lower led lamps and will be going on next. We will be installing the lowering module next and give all the final adjustments.

Stay tuned - this will be the official first release of the new kit on our Platinum matte black Rover Supercharged.

STAY LOCKED FOR FINAL PRE SEMA UPDATES!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Subscribed! Can't wait to see the final product! :)

624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATE: Late night hustle continues while the hours count down to Sema.

Here's the new Rover sneak peak with the new front and sides installed, and the lowering module's installed...

Stay locked for the PRE SEMA updates and final images...

·
Registered
138 Posts
sick can't wait to see this

·
Registered
2,598 Posts

7610 SUNSET BLVD . LOS ANGELES . CALIFORNIA . 90046 . 323.874.9900

MATTE BLACK EVERYTHING RANGE ROVER SUPERCHARGE WITH PM LED LIP ADDITION

·
Registered
693 Posts
I love it! The ONLY thing I'd change would be to open up the headlights and paint them black or matte black (or just smoke them)...

·
Registered
854 Posts
I love it! The ONLY thing I'd change would be to open up the headlights and paint them black or matte black (or just smoke them)...
+1 for painting the headlight insert to match the car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts