Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 918 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
double supercharged + stock 4 turbos??? please say yes!

ahaha... still looks great just like that...
Seriously, to a Bugatti? That is like taking Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa and changing her smile, then telling the world that she looks better.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Wait so BC, is this still going to be considered your "Shit box" when its done? lol
wait...which "shitbox" are u refering to?! >

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Big timin', BC doesn't mess around. We appreciate everything he's done, keep it up!

-Spence
@SM

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
This is awesome!!!

I can't wait to see all the inner workings of the Bugatti!!!

Keep it up guys!

·
Registered
499 Posts
So you get nervous at all working on a car like this? Sure you know what you're doing, but a car with this price tag and integrity I would be

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
So you get nervous at all working on a car like this? Sure you know what you're doing, but a car with this price tag and integrity I would be
Not really nervous only because we're use to working on vehicles of this magnitude ...

·
Registered
855 Posts
Nice pic in front of Platinum. I'm looking forward to the new look....obviously, black out those intakes, black mirrors, red handles and red side markers....keep it clean.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
I think you called the black and red one a shitbox? Man, I don't know your confusing me.. you have too many dam cars lol

Btw Does this mean when your white one comes your bug count will be at 3?
who knows lol oh yea....which White one are u referring to here now!? ;)

·
Registered
651 Posts
I thought BC has the Red/Black one and a White one coming his way. Both red bugattis are his? :O

Also, is it just getting painted or you doing some body work?

41 - 60 of 918 Posts