·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)

WE MATCHED THE FINISH OF THE AGETRO M140's TO ALL THE SILVER COMPONENTS

·
Registered
86 Posts
looks amazing.. huge fan of everything you guys do. how come you removed the vents and rear bumper? more mods to come?

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
looks amazing.. huge fan of everything you guys do. how come you removed the vents and rear bumper? more mods to come?
Thank you ..
We removed them to match paint the frames and all the silver to match the special finish of the 22inch AGETRO FORGED MONOBLOCK M140's

·
Registered
651 Posts
whoever your photographer is, they have a great eye for getting the best angles of rides. that's a great head-on shot that's reflective of how it looks in person. the RRS autobio is the best looking factory kit ever from SUV land.

you name it... 458s, bentleys, amgs... so many pics make 'em look like dog doo doo. the right angles and lenses does wonders.

nice.

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
The LEDs and the angles of the bumper remind me of the Panamera for some reason. Nice additions, though.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
should have done the kahn exhaust with autobiography bumper !!

looks too sick when the pipes are stacked !!

The client was very specific that he wanted to keep the appearance clean which the stock AUTOBIOGRAPHY tips do ...

·
Registered
621 Posts
Love the simple clean look and the stock AB exhaust compliments that well.

I'm gonna stop by the shop tomorrow, any way I could get a quick tour? I'm visiting Lala and PM is on my top list of to-do's...

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Love the simple clean look and the stock AB exhaust compliments that well.

I'm gonna stop by the shop tomorrow, any way I could get a quick tour? I'm visiting Lala and PM is on my top list of to-do's...
No problem ...
Come thru before 2 because we close early on Saturdays

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Is this car from Saudi ??

We built it this AUTOBIOGRAPHY here and it's final destination was Saudi
By now it should definetly be out there already ...

Have you seen it?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts