Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
i still haven't decided, whether i hate the new RR or love it .. I think the old one was more elegant and one-of-a-kind, a very distinguished look (taking more to the countryman, who appreciates style and drives around muddy small roads) ... but the new one seems too much like the new Evoque or some mid-class Ford (a car for the Posh wives).. But, RR nonetheless :p
thanks for sharing the pictures :)

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I completely understand what you mean ...
When we first got our hands on this 2013 Range Rover I was also undecided on if I really liked it or not ...
But after driving it around and getting used to look of the new body I started to really grow on me.
Now when I see the current body style they all look really dated to me .. IMO

i still haven't decided, whether i hate the new RR or love it .. I think the old one was more elegant and one-of-a-kind, a very distinguished look (taking more to the countryman, who appreciates style and drives around muddy small roads) ... but the new one seems too much like the new Evoque or some mid-class Ford (a car for the Posh wives).. But, RR nonetheless :p
thanks for sharing the pictures :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
I didn't like it in photos. Then I went to a preview event and drove a Autobiography & HSE. I love it. Once you see it in person thats it. You fall in love. Beautiful. Here is great test on the new truck....watch & enjoy...

·
Registered
175 Posts
In a year this discussion will be laughable as we will all (Range Rover Owners) be driving the new body and after aero mods and seeing different color/roof color options and companies like PML will have dressed some up the new body Ranges up we will love them...
I cant wait to have Rob do a full Range up, with Agetro's and all... IMO

·
Registered
630 Posts
not a fan of the rims, but I'm definitely feelin the car. I'll stick around for this one :p

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
The new design is growing on me. Can anyone confirm that the weight savings makes it more nimble?

·
Registered
116 Posts
The new design is growing on me. Can anyone confirm that the weight savings makes it more nimble?
It's definitely more nimble than the outgoing model. Have driven the Autobiography and HSE. With the weight savings, even the regular HSE feels "quick". Interior of the autobiography is beautiful.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I've never been a huge fan of SUV's in general but I love the new RR, I want one bad!

Not a huge fan of the rims though.. :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Not feeling those wheels at all, IMO a set of ADV1s/HREs/D2s/Vossens would've looked better. Can't wait to see what other modifications you guys do though!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Appreciate the input .. THANK YOU!!
I'm looking forward to seeing what others arm their 2013 Range Rover Vogues with ...

Not feeling those wheels at all, IMO a set of ADV1s/HREs/D2s/Vossens would've looked better. Can't wait to see what other modifications you guys do though!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Quick side question...is the bolt pattern, offset and center bore the same as the outgoing model? Thanks.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Quick Question. What did you guys do for the suspension? I am curious as I just spec'd my 2013 RR out and will be getting delivery in March/April. I want to have everything set for its arrival. Any input would help.

·
Registered
73 Posts
:clap:

21 - 40 of 46 Posts