Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE ....
2013 RANGE ROVER VOGUE HSE ARMED w/ AGETRO x FALKEN

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
moaaarrrrrrrr!!! I'm stoked for the newness finally! Trading in the sport for a new supercharged HSE in December, no damn room for my mini mee's in this thing anymore lol. Looks great guys, lookin forward to seeing more :bow1:

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This new new Range Rover definetly needs some kind of aero kit addition!!
We are definetly working on it ...

Unreal!!! Cant wait to see aero options form either startech or hamann! Needs some lower body in my opinion!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

THIS NEW BODY RANGE ROVER VOGUE HSE IS SO NEW
THAT NONE OF THE TUNERS SUCH AS KAHN HAVE ANY AERO KITS YET
IN FACT KAHN DESIGN IN THE UK WERE SURPRISED WE EVEN HAD ONE!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Of course they were, we "as consumers", need a line of PML aero.. Shit, you guys have to mix and match kits as it is bc your eye is so trained as to what looks good and not! Autobiography style rear valance and startech style front lip with LED addition would be perfection....

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry you feel that way ...
Unfortunatley as I mentioned the new Range is so new nobody has any parts available yet.
With that said at least we have 24inch AGETRO C100's for the new Range however lame you think they look.
All the same I appreciate your feedback ... gotta take some bad w/ the good!!

better leave it stock when you didnt do anything other than giving it lame looking rims

·
Registered
175 Posts
The stock wheels are the worst I have seen for Range Rover yet, lame my ass!!! The stock wheels are lame....

These are some of the nicest wheels on the market! I am sure this guy/gal has a new range in his/her driveway...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Agetros look awesome on the L405 Rangie. I love Siberian Silver on the new Rover. I know the PML family has their tools ready & waiting for the 1st full project 2013 Range Rover & I can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

FIRST THINGS FIRST ... #PML VOGUE!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts