Luxury4Play.com banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
It was great talking to you .. feel free to call us anytime if you have any other questions!!

- Rob

Did you guys paint the grill Santorini Black to match the roof? Or did you repaint the roof? And are the Range Rover Badges painted by you or do you get them OEM?

·
Registered
651 Posts
this is about as good as a new stock body rover is going to get - job done.

functionally, i know for sure it's a huge upgrade given the aluminium shell, updated electronics, evolutionary improvements on a nearly decade old model. but i gotta say the new rover doesn't look as aggressive as the outgoing model. they definitely lost a bit of that squared off, brutish ruggedness in translation. it's gone soft. like a cayenne.

this is awesome looking (one of your builds):

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Dear Rob,
A few days ago I sent you a email regarding a Matte Black MBZ G63 that we had a Conversation about. I don't know if it is My email not working please check your inbox b/c I use this email for business too and I am getting kind of worried about it.
Best Regards,
DF
P.S. My email is [email protected] also that 2013 Range is sick. :clap:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I just caught glimpse of a all black 2013 Rover project PML did. Can we get a thread on that one now? Because that one is simple and gorgeous.

·
Registered
119 Posts
this is about as good as a new stock body rover is going to get - job done.

they definitely lost a bit of that squared off, brutish ruggedness in translation.
I had the chance to try the 3 European engines in the L405, back to back, and this is an impressive machine, certainly outperforming the L322 in many ways...

BUT I still prefer my TDV8 L322 as it is the Range Rover just as much as the classic is.

The L405 is a superb machine, drives better than the L322, corners much better, BUT I like my Rangy to feel like a boat, the 405 (with the dynamic, so TDV8 and S/C) can be driven just like a top end salon, cornering flat on runabout, even with a heavy foot!

However, the rear passengers get plenty more legroom, that is a fact... But I drive my Rangy, i don't get chauffered.

I think my next Rangy will be a late 2012 Autobio, 4.4 TDV8, replacing my 3.6 TDV8 Vogue, still black on black.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Who's seen the MATTE RED 2013 Range Rover S/C we did?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I admire the skill and precision you guys utilise to to create these custom cars. It must be an American required taste because I think the car looks cheapened by the paint job. The mascara around the headlights doesn't do it. Just my opinion, maybe the lack of sun here taints my view! Anyway keep up with the work as most love it :)

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Thank you?

I admire the skill and precision you guys utilise to to create these custom cars. It must be an American required taste because I think the car looks cheapened by the paint job. The mascara around the headlights doesn't do it. Just my opinion, maybe the lack of sun here taints my view! Anyway keep up with the work as most love it :)

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'm a picky mofo but you take the cake here. This is essentially a stock body rover with an industrial color palette riding on 24s. It's conservative and clean. No chrome to be seen. Don't bust your spleen?

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Lol

I'm a picky mofo but you take the cake here. This is essentially a stock body rover with an industrial color palette riding on 24s. It's conservative and clean. No chrome to be seen. Don't bust your spleen?

81 - 98 of 98 Posts