Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A GOOD FRIEND OF OURS RECENTLY PICKED UP A BRAND NEW
2012 AUDI A7 AND ASKED US TO GIVE IT OUR SIGNATURE #PML TREATMENT

INSTEAD OF PERFORMING A COMPLETE BLAQUE OUT WE DECIDED TO LEAVE A FEW ITEMS FACTORY FINISH

TINTED ALL THE WINDOWS INCLUDING THE FRONT WINDSHIELD TO GIVE IT A MORE STEALTH APPEARANCE

ALL THE WINDOW MOULDINGS WERE REMOVED & POWDERCOATED GLOSSY BLACK TO MATCH THE PILLARS

TO GIVE IT A 'CAME FACTORY FROM AUDI' LOOK WE LEFT THE FRONT & REAR AUDI RINGS CHROME

WE POWDERCOATED THE AUDI WHEELS MATTE BLACK AND REMOVED & REFINISHED THE BRAKE CALIPERS RED

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE FINISHED RESULT?

@RW_PLATINUM

·
Registered
396 Posts
man the A7 is sharp, looks real stealth, nice job

Reactions: BLACK MARKT

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you bro!!
We wanted to black it out but at the same time have it look like it was ordered that way thru AUDI

man the A7 is sharp, looks real stealth, nice job

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thank you bro!!
We wanted to black it out but at the same time have it look like it was ordered that way thru AUDI
Yeah man it def looks like it could be ordered that way. quick question though brother, since you have owned both at one point, R35 GTR or the F10 M5, idk how much you have driven your new f10 but if you could give some insight it would help me out.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anytime bro ... hit me at the shop!!

Yeah man it def looks like it could be ordered that way. quick question though brother, since you have owned both at one point, R35 GTR or the F10 M5, idk how much you have driven your new f10 but if you could give some insight it would help me out.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Anytime bro ... hit me at the shop!!
I'll hit you up monday or something since you are closed tomorrow. I just hit up both of your numbers though. Ask for Rob?

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
perfect amount of blacking out

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glossy black would have looked great as well however I went with matte black to give the A7 a more aggressive look.

Looks a beauty just woulda glossed black the wheels also

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good morning bro ..
Hit me at our Melrose location (323) 935-9222 or PM me your contact and I can call you.
Whatever is easier for you ...

I'll hit you up monday or something since you are closed tomorrow. I just hit up both of your numbers though. Ask for Rob?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Good morning bro ..
Hit me at our Melrose location (323) 935-9222 or PM me your contact and I can call you.
Whatever is easier for you ...
Thanks for your time this afternoon man. I'll be in touch... looking forward to this.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Oh man I wish you guys were on the east coast the car looks fantastic! What % did you guys do on the windshield?

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hit the windshield 35% ..

Oh man I wish you guys were on the east coast the car looks fantastic! What % did you guys do on the windshield?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts