1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

COME JOIN US ON OUR 1st #PMLQUICKSTRIKE OF 2014
- 'PASS IT FORWARD' AND HELP SUPPORT THE EMILY SHANE FOUNDATION -

THE EMILY SHANE FOUNDATION WAS FOUNDED BY EMILY's FAMILY FOLLOWING HER TRAGIC
DEATH AT THE AGE OF 13 WHEN SHE WAS HIT BY A DRIVER ATTEMPTING SUICIDE ON PCH IN MALIBU.
EVER SINCE THE EMILY SHANE FOUNDATION HAS BEEN ALLOCATING ITS RESOURCES TO
"PASS IT FORWARD" AND HELPING CHILDREN IN NEED.
HERE's THE LINK TO THE EMILY SHANE FOUNDATION WEBSITE : emily

CHECK OUT OUR 'CARS FOR CAUSE' VIDEO FROM LAST YEAR's #PMLQUICKSTRIKE

HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE AND PASS IT FORWARD!!!
FOR MORE DETAILS OR QUESTIONS EMAIL [email protected]

·
14,490 Posts
I'll be there. I find it kinda funny how it's a bunch of people NOT from Malibu though making this event. It's like "WOOOO RANDOM CAR EVENT SAFER PCH WHEN I DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE YEAH!".

It would be a safer PCH if people not from Malibu would stop coming here on the weekends so much:). My house is on the most dangerous intersection in Malibu. There's an accident every weekend at it guaranteed unfortunately.

Reactions: BLACK MARKT

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our #PMLQUICKSTRIKE to Malibu is to join the Pepperdine chapter of Delta Sigma Pi to support the Emily Shane Foundation.

Here's their facebook link : https://www.facebook.com/events/346118015529000/permalink/358175064323295/

I'll be there. I find it kinda funny how it's a bunch of people NOT from Malibu though making this event. It's like "WOOOO RANDOM CAR EVENT SAFER PCH WHEN I DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE YEAH!".

It would be a safer PCH if people not from Malibu would stop coming here on the weekends so much:). My house is on the most dangerous intersection in Malibu. There's an accident every weekend at it guaranteed unfortunately.

·
14,490 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I went last year, but I still won't be back in time for this year. I'll wait to see some pics.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds great!!

I don't have a facebook. But I'm going to try and bring both of my cars so will see what happens. GF is bringing her S4 to I believe.
Appreciate you coming out last year, we'll def post pics ...
If your on Instagram you can check out @PMLQUICKSTRIKE or search #PMLQUICKSTRIKE for live images day of

I went last year, but I still won't be back in time for this year. I'll wait to see some pics.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Isn't this for a charity event? :/

·
14,490 Posts
Isn't this for a charity event? :/
Yes. I'm all for the reason of it. Being that a kid got killed on PCH just like a lot of other people die on PCH in Malibu every year. Including two of my high school friends who use to live a walk away from my house Locals killed in motorcycle accident - Malibu Times: News
I think it should be for all that have died not just one person. If you read the story you will see that the idiot driver who hit Emily Shane, he is from Winnetka in the valley 818. Not from Malibu. How about people NOT from Malibu stop driving like idiots here.

Including PML going 100+ in exotic cars on the way to the charity. No offense to you PML. Maybe it's just people with giant PML stickers on their car, but not you guys in general.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Went last year and had a great time. Should be able to make it to this event- see you guys soon!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I feel your fustration ...
Jack and I made sure we were cruising at speed limit last year as we lead the group which is what we're going to do again this year!!

Yes. I'm all for the reason of it. Being that a kid got killed on PCH just like a lot of other people die on PCH in Malibu every year. Including two of my high school friends who use to live a walk away from my house Locals killed in motorcycle accident - Malibu Times: News
I think it should be for all that have died not just one person. If you read the story you will see that the idiot driver who hit Emily Shane, he is from Winnetka in the valley 818. Not from Malibu. How about people NOT from Malibu stop driving like idiots here.

Including PML going 100+ in exotic cars on the way to the charity. No offense to you PML. Maybe it's just people with giant PML stickers on their car, but not you guys in general.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

COME JOIN US ON OUR 1st #PMLQUICKSTRIKE OF 2014
- 'PASS IT FORWARD' AND HELP SUPPORT THE EMILY SHANE FOUNDATION -

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A 850+hp TWIN TURBO MERCEDES BENZ SLS?
CONFIRMED WITH WORLD MOTORSPORT, THEY WILL BE BRINGING THIS BEAST!!!

CHECK OUT OUR 'CARS FOR CAUSE' VIDEO FROM LAST YEAR's #PMLQUICKSTRIKE

HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE AND PASS IT FORWARD!!!
FOR MORE DETAILS OR QUESTIONS EMAIL [email protected]

·
14,490 Posts
Be sure to say hi to me so I know who you all are. I stand out like a sore thumb. I have red hair and I'll be in my blacked out E60 M5 next to the two tone black and silver with red stripe audi S4 ( my gf ).

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1 Posts
who plans on attending this event??? I'm coming from hunington beach. and driving with about 15-20 other cars. if any one would like to meet up with us. please let me know.
we are meeting at 3005 Old Ranch Pkwy, Seal Beach, CA 90740 around 550 in the morning.
this is right off the 405 freeway at seal beach blvd.
my phone number is 5625073481
please send me a text if you plans on coming with us.
names logan

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sounds great .. see you guys on Saturday

who plans on attending this event??? I'm coming from hunington beach. and driving with about 15-20 other cars. if any one would like to meet up with us. please let me know.
we are meeting at 3005 Old Ranch Pkwy, Seal Beach, CA 90740 around 550 in the morning.
names logan

·
14,490 Posts
names logan
Please drive safely on PCH on your way. Stay at the speed limit 45-50mph and be respectful of the roads. <3 See you there.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts