Luxury4Play.com banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Ok, here's my list (in no particular order)

Mexico (Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel)
Belize
Guatemala (Tikal)
Costa Rica (San Jose, Cocos Islands)
Ecuador(Galapagos Islands)
Grand Cayman
San Salvador(Bahamas)
Canada(Vancouver)
Japan(Tokyo)
Thailand(Bangkok, Ayuthaya, Phuket)
Myanmar/Burma
Singapore
Indonesia(Bali)

Hands down my favorite was Bali. Could have been the fact that my wife and I were married there, but it was truly an amazing place. I also really enjoyed Tokyo. I had no agenda there, just wandered around while my wife was working!

·
Banned
3,230 Posts
From memory and not in order of favorites. (Favorites have stars next to them)

Mexico
Honduras*
Jamaica
St Martin
Antigua
St Lucia***
Barbados
St Thomas
cayman Islands
Great Britain
Amsterdam*****
Luxembourg
Belgium
Germany
France
Italy
Switzerland
Austria
Dubai*****
Iraq
Afghanistan
Kuwait
Thailand*****

·
Registered
920 Posts
Off the top of my head and my travel from the past 4-5 years (all travel I do is for competitions overseas)

Australia (born and raised down under)
Singapore
Netherlands
Germany
Italy
France
Hungary
Norway
China
Taiwan
Japan
United Kingdom
Switzerland
Dubai
New Zealand

Favourite would have to be Italy for the people and culture (and of course cars). Japan everyone is amazingly nice so thats up there. France (south) is where I try and spend a few weeks/months every year and the place is just amazingly beautiful especially around the lakes. Netherlands because of all the family and history that I have there and finally China because I have had a lot of great races there and the people are amazing. The growth of Beijing over the years is just crazy as well.

·
Registered
569 Posts
My wife is posted overseas in Europe currently, so I've been traveling a lot this year to meet up with her.

This year's adventures:

Egypt - Cairo, Luxor, and Hurghada (got stuck in Cairo during the riots, but still pretty awesome)
Aruba
Netherlands - Amsterdam
France - Paris, Avignon, and Nice
Iceland - Reykjavik
Ireland - Dublin, Shannon, and Cork
Austria - Vienna
Czech Republic - Prague
Hungary - Budapest (where my wife lives currently)

It's been an awesome year of sight-seeing! My favorites were probably Paris for the food, Avignon for the wine country, and Luxor for the Egyptian temples.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Amsterdam, Holland
London, England
Berlin, Germany
Cancun, Mexico
Puerto Penasco, Mexico

AND

Sailing trip all over the BVI - BY FAR THE BEST THING I'VER EVER BEEN A PART OF.

I have to ask as well, do you have any more information on the hiking trails in Peru?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Dominican Republic
America
Italy(lived there)
Costa Rica
Slovenija
Croatia
Hungary
Austria
England

Costa Rica my big brother lives there I fly down for contract cooking with him when he needs help, Dominican I have an apartment there. Italy I lived for a year Working in Hotel and a Beach destination.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts