Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
whats the age limit to get into these club casue im 19 and i might want to party dwn there cause ill be in the area

·
Registered
621 Posts
Every night I've ever been to Miami was like a certified crazy night in most cities. It definitely ranges on type of crowd you want to be entertained by, and YES, you will be entertained.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I don't think you'll be happy with space. It's more of an after hours club after the rest of the clubs close

·
Registered
9 Posts
Space was rated by DJ Mag as the #1 club in the US. Its the perfect place for a house lover (the terrace). And I believe most saturday nights its open from 11PM-2PM. But it starts getting good around 3.

·
Registered
189 Posts
OK I am from here, well not Miami because I dont speak spanish and I refused to live there BUT I party there every other week.

Space is AFTERHOURS as in you get there at 6am and party till 1pm and you have to be a special kind of person to enjoy space COUGH crack head COUGH. I am not a fan.... Their are druggies and then there are SPACE HEADS

The top clubs in Miami right now are LIV and Mynt. If you want to go to either I can hook you up with the right people but for NYE expect a table min to be 5,000 so like others have said MIAMI IN NYE = $$$$$$$$

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree with most of the above post. You will see druggies but what club doesnt have them? Especially clubs dedicated to EDM. But you dont have to be there at 6AM+ to enjoy it. Mynt is far from being a top club...its more of a lounge than a club. LIV would probably be the better club if your into mainstream pop music. You just have to check them out yourself through Youtube and decide for yourself.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys. So where are you planning on going? The only hardcore clubs I've been at were on Ibiza and every club would open around 2am so I'm pretty familiar with it... 6am+... I think I'll be heading to the hotel by then. Only coke pepz stay after that. Crazy.

I love house but don't see any big names that week. Space is still to announce some new DJ for NYE but I doubt they'll get somebody like Sanchez, Van Buuren or Schultz.

I'll check liv and mynt.

I'll meet some people there but I'm no baller to spend over $5k for a table.

Btw, any L4P car meets around that time?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts