Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Just picked up all three different ones.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Here is another heads up on piloti shoes that i've seen being posted on a few car forums...

Your local ROSS Dress for less should have piloti's for $20 a pair.

I went to all the ones here in town and was able to pick up 11 pairs 5 for me 5 for bro and 1 pair for a friend...

good luck.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Bought two

Men's Piloti® Prototipo Driving Shoes Color: BLACK/YELL
Men's Piloti® Mulholland II Driving Shoes Color: BLK/RED

>>Too bad I missed the last post or I would have checked ROSS. Oh well. Still cheap. :eek:hwell: :bow1:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
This might sound stupid but does anyone know why they're so inexpensive? I have limited exposure to these shoes but everytime I went to Laguna Seca or Infineon, they like $80-200 depending upon what you get. $30 seem almost "too good to be true"....

·
Registered
120 Posts
This might sound stupid but does anyone know why they're so inexpensive? I have limited exposure to these shoes but everytime I went to Laguna Seca or Infineon, they like $80-200 depending upon what you get. $30 seem almost "too good to be true"....
These have no leather parts as those run $100+. That is probably part of it.

Helluva deal and thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Me and Slavik got the blues :)

How did you get yours so fast ^^ He paid for faster shipping and it says Wednesday delivery wtf lOL!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Me and Slavik got the blues :)

Me three, now we can't hang together, would look a bit ghey, no?
At least we won't have them by Sunday, thank goodness :wink:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
haha... a bit gay...very.... all in fun tho... i paid extra for the faster shipping and it says wednesday the 11th for shipping.... :eek:hwell:

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
haha... a bit gay...very.... all in fun tho... i paid extra for the faster shipping and it says wednesday the 11th for shipping.... :eek:hwell:
:lol: :lol: yea would be a bit weird, especially with matching blue accent watches :p

21 - 40 of 46 Posts