Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copied these from the 6, mainly so I'd have another excuse to look at them :p

Spent 2 weeks driving through Europe, 2 weeks in Azerbaijan, and a couple days in Dubai

couple obligatory ones to start

599 in paris

Entering the Pyrenees

Andorra la vella

Monaco

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Baku, Azerbaijan

Maiden Tower

the Caspian Sea

Vahid statue and king’s palace

walls to the old city

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Waiting for one of our L4P members to invite me to his place in Monaco!

Wonderful pics!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Waiting for one of our L4P members to invite me to his place in Monaco!

Wonderful pics!
I look forward to going back...I was there during F1 '07 so it was hectic. Didn't get to see much of the place, everything is blocked off, super crowded, etc. Though, I remember telling myself I'd never return til I could do the right way (yacht)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
amazing pics.. can you pm me info on how you planned your trip? details and such.. i want to do something like this soon..

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
amazing pics.. can you pm me info on how you planned your trip? details and such.. i want to do something like this soon..
There was really no plan... I knew I had a trip overseas for work, so I scheduled some creative layovers. For Europe, we got in the car and started driving. Luckily there was a map inside and we had a blackberry to look up restaurants/hotels. It was just done a whim, so we didnt know what country we'd be in the next day, or hour for that matter. :D

·
Registered
797 Posts
Nice pics! I love Florence. Next trip to Florence I will buy a Panerai watch, just like DimNSlow. :whistle:
They had some pretty limited edition watches there (though overall number of watches were still pretty limited).

If I know better (consulted with MTK prior to the trip), I probably would have came back with 3 more watches, sold them, and had my trip paid for. :clap:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome photos!

BTW - this is the same square where the original OP store is located.
Yup - went to the Firenze and Portofino boutiques. Soon I will have been to all their official stores around the world and still not have anything to show for it :eek:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
They had some pretty limited edition watches there (though overall number of watches were still pretty limited).

If I know better (consulted with MTK prior to the trip), I probably would have came back with 3 more watches, sold them, and had my trip paid for. :clap:
You wouldn't do that to your buddy do you? :confused:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts