Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Wanted to take a moment to showcase a safe we just finished for another happy client. This is from our most popular Gem Jewelry Series. Here are all the specs and some pictures:

EliteGem6018 w/ Ballistic Armor Plate Construction
Antique White Exterior
Birdseye Maple Jewelry Box
Oil Rubbed Bronze Lock, Handle and Drawer Pulls
Sand Ultrasuede
Necklace Rack
12 Panel Orbita Watch Winder
Electronic push button lock
Chip carbide hard plate
Ball and roller bearing hinges
Glass plate relocking device
Interior light
Three way boltwork with anti-drive

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the safe. We look forward to serving your security needs and appreciate all the support!

Matt C. Goldstein
Brown Safe Manufacturing, Inc.
Safes - Brown Safe Manufactures High Security Luxury Safes, Standard Safes, Custom Safes, and Vaults
[email protected]
P: 760-233-2293

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Guys,

Thanks for the positive comments. :D

Our Gem Jewelry safes start around $3,100 and go up from there. This would be for a Gem2418 which is our smallest offering in this series.

The Gem6018 which is the base protection level in this size starts around $5,000 and goes up from there depending on options.

The EliteGem6018 which has the ballistic armor plate body starts at $16,500 plus options.

Here is a link to all the pricing and information on the Gem Jewelry Safes: http://www.brownsafe.com/features/Gem_2418_Jewelry_Safe.html

Please contact me directly and I would be happy to help you configure a safe to meet your needs.

We custom build every safe we manufacture so custom sizes with infinite options are available.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Great work! So much detail!

How long does it take you guys to make one of these if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Could you PM me a price on a 6018 SuperGem with fire protection 12 watch winder, jewelry case, interior locking file cabinet, interior lights, ORB pulls, electric lock. What else am I missing.

·
Registered
557 Posts
WOW! That is absolutely stunning, and considering how expensive a basic watch winder is, your prices seem very competitive. Not quite there yet personally, but I will be contacting you one day for a gorgeous safe like that:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts