Luxury4Play.com banner

**PICS** Monarchy's Fashion Show=www.sick.com/ericisgod

13K views 75 replies 32 participants last post by  ashok 
#1 · (Edited)
STARS+MONARCHY+FRONT ROW = WIN

PICS TO COME.

Eric killed it!

I must Say, Eric is beyond personable and took his time to take us all backstage before the event. His black line is nothing short of amazing.

Afterparty was slammed as well. It was nice to meet all of our east coast family.

#40 ·
Looked like an awesome event. I REALLLY should have come up for that.

BTW, is Eric (Mr Monachy) on L4P? And what is the clothing all about? Womens stuff only? (forgive me for not knowing)

:D

#44 ·
Martin. You look like you are ready to bust out of your shirt! Stop working out so much ;)

#47 ·
Sorry I'm late to the thread, but it was an awesome time and Eric is the man. That's too bad you couldn't get in Leon, but we drank enough for you. I look retarded in that one picture of me lol.

This whole week has been ridiculous with fashion shows and after parties. Free booze = death.

Also, for all the Entourage fans, I spoke to Rex Lee (Lloyd) for a while and they're gonna start filming the next season soon.

#51 ·
Eric, sorry couldnt make it but My cousin and her friend took my spot :) she wanted to pass the generous THANK YOU and she wants EVERY PIECE. she used to work for Valentino, so a big fan of fashion. Never heard of Monarchy prior to the fashion show, but now she's browsing your collection.

i saw in some pix.. i guess Greg sat behind them?

My cousin was 2nd girl from the wall. her friend is the 1st.

again, thank you thank you thank you!

#52 · (Edited)
oh yeah I sat right behind them. I'm sorry I didn't realize she was your cousin. I never introduced myself or anyone else. Ray and Monique were right across the runway from them and JC (Bulliondesk) and Lauren were like 3 seats to their left. Did they go to the after party?

#54 ·
I just wanted to say thank you so much for coming and that you had a great time as thats the most important thing. it was trully my previlege to have you all there and support us. Maxim magazine said we were the first brand from the west coast to actually bring it. as all westcoast brands have had there a holes ripped. the press has been great with great reviews, so we are extremely happy with the out come. money comes and goes but having good friends last forever so thanks again for attending and puttting a face to the name although i dont remember anymore, but im looking forward to seeing you guys more often as you arent a pretentious crowd of eleitist, nothing better than to hang with down to earth peops. keep it real and never forget who you are and where you came from. dont let your ego get out of control unless you use it to help drive you to your goals but people are people and no one is better than the other.

when is the gold rush thing as i want to do a special shirt for those participating. L4P/Monarchy T.

#63 ·
Funny story - In the goody bag was some his/her KY lube - I explained to my gf that we couldn't bring it on the plane back to BOS because it was over 4oz, so we either had to use it or throw it away... :D

I also want to thank Monarchy and Don Relentless (Eric) for an epic V-Day :D :D

#66 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.