Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up this RS5 about a month ago and have put on about 1500 miles since. Some of you may remember that I previously had an V8 S5 in Daytona Grey...I was initially worried that the RS5 would be too similar to that but after owning it for a month, I can definitively say that it is a completely different beast. I love it.
Anyways, the color is Suzuka Grey and it's lowered with H&R coilovers. Wheels are 20inch HRE P40.

Pics from when I picked her up:

How she sits today:

Reactions: lefizzet

·
Registered
478 Posts
Such a great looking car and definitely a step up from the s5. great color choice and mods!!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Looks great. I miss mine for a minute, but then when I remember the lack of tq...I don't :whistle:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Are the chrome mirrors an option for this car? Seems like a lot of them don't have them.
The brushed silver mirrors come standard on the car. I got them on my S4. You get body colored mirror caps when you get the black optics package.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Are the chrome mirrors an option for this car? Seems like a lot of them don't have them.
The matte silver window trim, mirrors and grille come standard with the car. I also added the Alu-Optics package which adds the matte silver front and rear splitters. As rogerv mentioned in the post above, the black optics package has body colored mirrors and also comes with a black grille and black window trim.

Is that a double tandem garage?
Yes, it's a 2 car tandam garage. Many of the houses here in San Francisco are like that.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
always loved your old and new car Brian

1 - 16 of 16 Posts