Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Strap Fashion accessory Watch Analog watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory Watch Fashion accessory Antique Box Gold ..

What a great day in the Bay Area to go for a drive in one of my favorite weekend cars to go pick up my 507

Decided to take the MB BS,

The watch is absolutely stunning....love the way it looks new, I think I'll research the best way to keeping it looking like new. I know it may sound ridicules. But i am thankful for the opportunity to be able to own this special watch. I've wanted one since seeing the original bronzo in person and didn't think they would be producing more. Similar to what Porsche said about the GT3RS.

Here are some pics I took with the iPhone.

Next up, the 508 (Wishful thinking)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reactions: tgoss

·
Registered
105 Posts
Great pickup! Seriously thinking about grabbing one.. I agree with you on how it looks new.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thx...rather not say, the salesperson said they had many loyal Pam buyers that were not happy...reportedly, one of their loyal buyers said they would buy two non SE Pam's if they could buy the 507...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Thx...rather not say, the salesperson said they had many loyal Pam buyers that were not happy...reportedly, one of their loyal buyers said they would buy two non SE Pam's if they could buy the 507...
The cult buyers are crazy like that. Never understood it, myself. Nice pick up. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Wow :clap: VERY nice!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thx all. Thsiao, I hope your AD calls you with good news....

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Gorgeous. Makes me want to sell my datejust for something new.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Beautiful! Congrats on the new pick up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts