Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Looking good sir! Were those wheels chrome and you had them re-finished? I like.
It seems that they are polished aluminum from the photo.

Beauty of a Z06 you have there, enjoy it in good health!

·
Registered
791 Posts
As us old guys say, "spiffy!" :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
these are great man. I had an E60 M5 before this. Its definitely not as refined as the M, not as buttery smooth , interior is kind of plasticy, build quality etc... but the Z is so damn raw that all of those things at the back of my mind went away, first car to legit give me chest hair.

that and I couldnt afford to keep the M5 running after a few years (vanos, smg, etc.)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
That car causes me to make weird noises at random people.

I regret nothing.

·
Registered
610 Posts
From the photos, it almost seems as if you could be running a small wheel spacer. They appear more flush with the fenders (in addition the bulge from wider-than-stock tires) than factory.

If you were to paint the wheels black, I wouldn't complain- black on LeMans Blue is one of the rawest color combos available. Of course, I'm partial to that pairing. One of my previous cars (owned from '07 - '12):

...either way, the polished wheels look killer as well. Do whichever suits your fancy! If I can make a recommendation, gloss black beats matte black every time. It's deeper, richer, and contrasts better.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
From the photos, it almost seems as if you could be running a small wheel spacer. They appear more flush with the fenders (in addition the bulge from wider-than-stock tires) than factory.

If you were to paint the wheels black, I wouldn't complain- black on LeMans Blue is one of the rawest color combos available. Of course, I'm partial to that pairing. One of my previous cars (owned from '07 - '12):

...either way, the polished wheels look killer as well. Do whichever suits your fancy! If I can make a recommendation, gloss black beats matte black every time. It's deeper, richer, and contrasts better.
Good eye sir. Nothing bugs me more than sunk factory wheels.

I have wheels spacers and extended lugs all around. I think the rear is perfect but I would like another 1/8 in the front.

Your car looks amazing btw.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts