Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it up this past monday. Looking for a nice set of rims (probably a set of HRE's) after I do small things like reflectors, side grilles etc. Loving the car so far! A nice change from my E92 M3.
Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you aper jan. I appreciate it. Yeah the car is a beast, a lot to get used to though.

·
Registered
179 Posts
After the E39 M5 I haven't spent much seat time in any M car. The. F10's look killer and love it in White...and hope it has some spirit of the old M5's...with a more connected feel.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YES!

Is that alpine white?
Yes it is!

Dual personality car, M button off drives like 535i. M button on baby veyron. Congrats, I absolutely love the m5 and m6's.
Very true! Thanks!

lovely car....
Thank you!

Looks good!
Thanks man!

After the E39 M5 I haven't spent much seat time in any M car. The. F10's look killer and love it in White...and hope it has some spirit of the old M5's...with a more connected feel.
It's definitely something to get used to for me coming from an E92 M3. No complaints so far though, the car is truly worthy of it's M Badge.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
193 Posts
Congrats apero

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Have some wheels in stock, sent you a PM for those! Great purchase it is really nice to see another BMW F10 M5 since that's a really great performance car in a luxury package that we simply like in every way. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts