Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In redline. Loving it so far. The 8-speed transmission is phenomenal and man, it's fast! Still breaking her in so I haven't used the launch control yet but I most definitely will in time.

Looking to do just a few things, mainly blacking out the chrome trim and getting some 22's. Any recommendations? Leaning the way of some black factory replica's of the WK1 wheels but not quite sold yet on that.

Any way here are a few crappy iphone pics:

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Damn that's sharp! Only mods I would do are tint the front windows a little and take the baxter badge off the back of it. Haven't seen a stock vehicle like that in a while.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Red looks soo good on that! As for ideas, here's some ... but feel free to shoot me a PM here, got some new designs coming out and it may be a great choice for your ride.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nice Jeep! Definitely an awesome truck. Have a SRT8 WK1 and love it. Need mod ideas, join the Cherokee SRT8 forum. NOT trying to promote them, just a bunch of Jeep SRT8 owners that love to mod.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Sorry to sound like an idiot, it looks RED but I thought the only "red" the new body SRT8 Jeep came in was maroon? Or is this a new color for '14? Either way looks great!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry to sound like an idiot, it looks RED but I thought the only "red" the new body SRT8 Jeep came in was maroon? Or is this a new color for '14? Either way looks great!
You're right they do offer a deep cherry red but the redline is what mine is.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Finally got some new wheels and a little drop. Liking the way it turned out. Now if I can just get that chrome trim taken care of!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awesome! Love the Srt8! What wheels are those? Looks like some sort of replica.
Thanks. You're correct, they're Factory Replicas of the wk1 srt oem wheel. Except they're 22"s.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts