Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who of you photoshop pros can help me out and paint this car grigio silverstone Metallic and the calipers yellow? I'm looking 4 a realistic look if thats possible. Maybe one is silver as well.

Would be hugely appreciated!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Here is a quick one of the last shot. Now that I have finished it, I feel it's a bit dark compared to the images I saw of Grigio Silverstone Metallic. Hopefully it gets the idea across.
Cheers,

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
im new at this but here:

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
nice job guys!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Well done boys, now what's the story? Is that your car? Are you thinking about total repaint?

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you so much everybody!!!

They are all great shops! If this one had yellow calipers and tan/black interior I think this would be the closest to what I got in mind.

Although all the others are also variations that give the idea pretty much perfectly.

Well done boys, now what's the story? Is that your car? Are you thinking about total repaint?
No, thats a Hamann & Hankook demo car. This request is related to a buying decision. It would be a coupe though.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
is grigio silver metallic a ferrari custom collor? and are you looking for a deep gold color or more towards liek a ferrari yellow?

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is grigio silver metallic a ferrari custom collor? and are you looking for a deep gold color or more towards liek a ferrari yellow?
Grigio silverstone is used by Ferrari and Maserati as far as I know.
Thats the color plus yellow calupers:

And those are the rims I'm interested in seein on the car. Matte black face and polished lip would be off the chain :clap: but as they are in the picture would give a good idea already I think.

The rims and the Harmann body bits were the main reason 4 this request.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
illl see what i can do when i am home with photoshop available to me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts