Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Nathan and as it's probably blatantly obvious, I'm a huge fan of cars. I couldn't help but notice (from on this forum) that there are some great owners with great cars out there. I wasn't sure whether you'd be interested, but I figured I may ask whether you would like a photoshoot of your car anytime? It'd be completely free and the reason is that I need to build up some stunning pictures for my portfolio. I understand that people may be asked this all the time, on a car forum like this, but this would be totally free and your car could be shot anywhere you want (in the San Diego/LA area)

I'm really into photography and cars, and I'm only 14 years old, but I like to think that I'm an excellent automotive photographer and spotter. It would be an absolute honor for me to shoot your car. Please let me know what car/s you own by replying to this thread, no matter what car. With certain cars (and if you are okay with it), I could do a ride along/videoshoot!

If you're interested at all, please don't hesitate to message me back. You can email me at [email protected] or just reply on this thread. You may also want to check out my collection of photographs of cars in San Diego/Los Angeles/Pebble Beach. Flickr: Nathan Craig | Photography's Photostream Let me know your opinion on my photos and if you would like a photoshoot.

Attached below are examples of my work. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Nathan C.

AGERA R!!!.jpg AGERA R!!.jpg ENZO!.jpg GTO!.jpg SA APERTA!.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts