Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name's Nathan and as it's probably blatantly obvious, I'm a huge fan of cars. I couldn't help but notice (from on this forum) that there are some great owners with great cars out there. I wasn't sure whether you'd be interested, but I figured I may ask whether you would like a photoshoot of your car anytime? It'd be completely free and the reason is that I need to build up some stunning pictures for my portfolio. I understand that people may be asked this all the time, on a car forum like this, but this would be totally free and your car could be shot anywhere you want (in the San Diego/LA area)

I'm really into photography and cars, and I'm only 14 years old, but I like to think that I'm an excellent automotive photographer and spotter. It would be an absolute honor for me to shoot your car. Please let me know what car/s you own by replying to this thread, no matter what car.

If you're interested at all, please don't hesitate to message me back. You can email me at [email protected] or just reply on this thread. You may also want to check out my collection of photographs of cars in San Diego/Los Angeles/Pebble Beach. Flickr: Nathan Craig | Photography's Photostream Let me know your opinion on my photos and if you would like a photoshoot. Attached at the bottom are samples of my work.

Thanks for your time and have a great day!

Nathan C.
AGERA R!!!.jpg
ENZO!.jpg
GTO!.jpg
AGERA R!!.jpg
SA APERTA!.jpg

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Not to be rude or anything because this is a great thing you're doing but you're posting this everywhere. I'm beginning to think you're messages are becoming from being posted in almost every section of the forum. We get it you're giving away free photoshoot's but calm it down with the new thread posts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts