Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name's Nathan and as it's probably blatantly obvious, I'm a huge fan of cars. I couldn't help but notice (from on this forum) that there are some great owners with great cars out there. I wasn't sure whether you'd be interested, but I figured I may ask whether you would like a photo shoot of your car anytime? It'd be completely free and the reason is that I need to build up some stunning pictures for my portfolio. I understand that people may be asked this all the time, on a car forum like this, but this would be totally free and your car could be shot anywhere you want (in the San Diego/LA area)

I'm really into photography and cars, and I'm only 14 years old, but I like to think that I'm an excellent automotive photographer and spotter. It would be an absolute honor for me to shoot your car.

If you're interested at all, please don't hesitate to message me back. You can email me at [email protected], or just message back on this post. You may also want to check out my collection of photographs of cars in San Diego/Los Angeles. If you would like, please check out my work and have a great day!

Flickr: Nathan Craig | Photography's Photostream

Thanks for your time,

Nathan

·
Registered
913 Posts
Those are some pretty good photos, nice work and keep it up :)

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
You seem like a great kid with GREAT taste/knowledge in cars! Welcome to the 4 bud! You can shoot my crappy cars anytime ;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts