Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a quick little shoot of my brothers KTM 950 Supermoto, very fun bike to ride especially with both of us coming from a motocross background.

·
14,490 Posts
That's a very sweet bike!

·
Registered
23 Posts
nice photos! I have not been on a 950sm but the Superduke should be ilegal it is so much fun! My main bike is my KTM 625smc once I threw a leg over that sportbikes lost there appeal! :laugh:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comments guys, ya my brother and I have always raced motocross, enduros, and even done trials for a few years. This is one fun bike. I agree its not a "supermoto" necessarily because it is a little bigger. But the upright riding position feels great and its easy to throw around. A VERY fun bike. Easy to back into a corner.

·
Registered
4 Posts
HAHA, I didn't realize my brother had posted these pictures here. I couldn't be happier with the bike!! It just too bad that right now here in Colorado its -12 with wind chill.

My brother, my Dad and I are building Caterham R400 Superlite and i'm sure this summer there are going to be some amazing cruises with the two.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Looks like a blast to drive. How does it handle offroad?

·
Registered
4 Posts
With the rims, tires and HUGE dual discs it has up front I wouldnt want to do anything more than dirt roads or jeep roads. If you wanted to do any more offroad than that you'd want the 950 Superenduro. Same bike, just set up more for offroad.

Although, I sold a 690 Enduro to buy this bike and it was the perfect 50/50 dirt/asphalt bike. Here's a good shot from a ride up near Cripple Creek, CO:

But still not as good as my Beta Rev3 270. Haha....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts