Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a few photos of my car today in the Phoenix area before shipping her back to Calgary for our short summer.

Reactions: rez

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Very nice, love the look

·
Registered
848 Posts
The blacked out look makes the R8 look quite aggressive! Love it

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Nice carbon blades. Not the best pics to represent the R8, but I can tell it looks really sharp. Are those the LED headlamps?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice carbon blades. Not the best pics to represent the R8, but I can tell it looks really sharp. Are those the LED headlamps?
They are LED headlights. When Audi introduced the V10 version of the R8, they came stock with LED lights all round.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Looks good! I'd like to see it a tad lower, but that's it!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is this the same one that was at the aston dealership in calgary a couple years ago?
No, I bought the car in Vancouver bone stock. Car was originally from Toronto.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
very nice, very tastefully done .. Tunerworks I assume?
I went to Tunerworks for my Capristo exhaust, tune, and wheels. Rob and his team do a great job. I'm thinking about lowering the car but I'm concerned about driveways and parking lots.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I went to Tunerworks for my Capristo exhaust, tune, and wheels. Rob and his team do a great job. I'm thinking about lowering the car but I'm concerned about driveways and parking lots.
Mine is pretty dang low and it's not bad at all. My old Aventador and FGT were WAY worse to deal with, even the LP560 is worse and it's not lowered as much:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine is pretty dang low and it's not bad at all. My old Aventador and FGT were WAY worse to deal with, even the LP560 is worse and it's not lowered as much:

Your car looks great. What suspension change did you make, coil overs? What brand?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts